The Nihon Ki-in Go camp 2016
[2016-04-14 13:49:03] by Harry van der Krogt
The Japan Go Congress’ in Tokyo!
It is our pleasure to announce that the Nihon Ki-in Go Camp 2016 will be held for 10 days from 23 August till 1 September 2016 at the Nihon Ki-in!
The Summer Go Camp will be held for overseas go players who want to improve your go level and to experience very rich Go culture in Japan and to make friends with the participants from around the world!!
The Go Camp 2016 will give you very unique and special contents as follows:
– You play for Japan’s most popular amateur tournament in which more than 1,000 players will enjoy.
– Many legendary players will give you teaching games and special commentaries!
– You visit and watch the first game of Meijin Title Match at the five stars hotel, Four Season in Tokyo.
– Special Forum: The legend, *Go Seigen’s anecdote* (*secret story) and *his best game* will be introduced by a professional who is very familiar with Go Seigen.
– You will enjoy goodwill matches with Japanese Universities’ Students!
– Special sightseeing programs in/around Tokyo will be also available!
– Plus, you will meet and make a lots of friends from around the world!
Super Special Offer!
If you register earlier than 30 June 2016, the program fee is set out only 29,800 JPY!!
*Note that the program fee will be 45,000 JPY as a regular price from 1 July 2016.
For inquiry or registration:
For your registration, please email Tom at firstname.lastname@example.org until the official website of the Summer Go Camp 2016 is released.
Check out all recent news.